Transfer Antique and Farm Stock Tractor Pull
Weigh-in 8:00 am • Pull 9:00 am
Directors: Carl Bonecutter, Bob Bailey, Chairman; Glenn Wood; Jeff Wood;
Entry Fee: $10.00
60% Payout on all Classes
For Information Contact:
Carl Bonecutter (740) 944-1602
Fair Office (740) 733-8230
Jeff Wood (740) 381-6472
Bob Bailey (740) 765-5468
Paden Wood (740) 424-4342
Antique and Farm Stock Tractor Pull Rules
- Tractor starts with a tight hook.
- Draw Bar 20 inches high.
- One driver per tractor (unless otherwise stated).
- If weight falls off tractor that pull is disqualified.
- All tractors must stay in bounds.
- All tractors are to be standard block.
- No cut tires.
- Only the driver and workers are allowed on track while pulling.
- Decision of judges is final!
- The first pull must be taken in the original direction if distance allows.
- Operator must keep tractor under control on and off the track.
- Must have twisted cleavis, a D cleavis, or flat plate with 3” hole at least 16” from center of axle.
- Driver can change weight if someone on the track can do it for them!
- Driver must keep hands on controls and stay in seat at all times.
- Top four (4) drivers MUST WEIGH OUT!